The Club Room at The Clyde is committed to the health, safety and well-being of our customers, partners, staff, and community. We are actively and continuously monitoring the global and local COVID-19 situation and are working directly with the Allen County Health Department, the city of Fort Wayne, and the Centers for Disease Control on best practices based on current information. Yesterday Indiana Governor Holcomb mandated social distancing measures to slow and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The Club Room at the Clyde will continue to be open Monday through Saturday, from 11AM for lunch and dinner. Our scheduled weekly Live Music events will continue normally as well.
For updated live music event information:
The Club Room Facebook Page
The Club Room Web Page
To give you full confidence in dining with us and/or attending a live music event with us we are taking the following additional precautions:
• We conduct daily meetings with our staff to update them and review our precautionary procedures.
• Complete a daily deep clean and detail of the restaurant.
• Doubled our regular cleaning efforts, added extra hand sanitizing stations, and continue to practice good sanitation habits.
• We ask that any staff members or customers who are feeling sick or are at high risk to stay home.
• Limiting the total number of customers and staff to under 250.
• We have expanded the space between tables to six feet, recommended for appropriate social distancing.
We appreciate your support of The Club Room at The Clyde, and your continued support of our community. We look forward to serving you.